All 25 art Reviews

Erotica of a Fashionista Erotica of a Fashionista

This is truly amazing work! it seems like it's half cut-out and half full on indian ink on white paper. Love it, keep up the amazing work!

serenekitchen responds:

thanks! if you are keen, here are some close up shots:

Fortunation Fortunation

Simple and fun! I like it, my only suggestion would be to tone the saturation on the red; down a bit. It currently competes with the colors on the actual head.

Ryoma-Hechizen responds:

Thanks! Yeah, I kind of Agree, I usually don't go for that spectrum, so didn't know the impact it would have on the eye.

Teto Kasane Teto Kasane

The proportions and the anatomy are all over the place, but fuck do I love that color palette. Great work on that and best of luck at the con! Amazing work on the eyes, if the rest of the body had that level of detail and time spent on, I think this image would benefit greatly.

MikomiKisomi responds:

Thank you very much! I'll take that into consideration- I definitely do spend a fair amount of time on the eyes, so I'll try to figure out a way to spend that much time on everything else as well. :)

Wendy needs Stowies Wendy needs Stowies

I like this a lot, the ambiance is great and the characters display well... character. My only problem with be the fire, it seems to be out of perspective and just pasted there, it seems like it has a whole different light source altogether. Remember that objects that emit a light are also subject to the shadows the light will give them.

Rickterdestroyer responds:

Yeah, still working on that whole 'hey this is the part where the light comes from'.

Thank you for the feedback.

Wendy's Poignance Wendy's Poignance

Not sure what the theme is or who Wendy is but I like the chracter. The face has a lot of emotion other than that, it's a pretty simple picture. Liked what you did witht he texture of the paper. Maybe next time try something a little riskier compositionally but good job nonetheless.

Rickterdestroyer responds:

Thank you. With the painting software I use, There's not much I can do really.

Into The Clear Into The Clear

Pretty awesome. I like what you did with the colors. Personally I would had like to see a little bit more detail up on top but other than that, it's nice. Keep up the good work.

Rogue Legacy Rogue Legacy

Love the colors on this! Incredible work on that metal texture too!

Calfinn and Hobbes Calfinn and Hobbes

Sooo awesome! You fucking it killed it brother.

Soupcat responds:

Am I going to jail now?

L'Inventaire L'Inventaire

Beautiful work!

Hard to Be A Gentleman Hard to Be A Gentleman

Dope as hell! This would be a great sticker or an awesome black and white tattoo. Great work mate.