The Escape Artist The Escape Artist

Like what you did with the camera man! Nice work. The characters could use a bit of work, and although this is a bit unrelated, you should take out the "experimental logo" text. The logo itself is pretty cool, you can change it whenever you'd like anyways so keeping it there seems like a note for yourself, not the viewer. Lastly, nice smoke fx at the beginning!

ShadeMachine responds:

Thank you Mabelma..!!!

GGA - Flight of the Arin GGA - Flight of the Arin

Awesome animation but you left in the reference for jacque.

fellowesart responds:

It should be sorted out now :)

Creeper. Creeper.

I liked this quite a lot, great work mate. I loved the little mouth explosion at the end, really cute. Keep a it.

The Minecraft - Matrix The Minecraft - Matrix

This was just so amazing!

SS - Thoughts SS - Thoughts

Woow

This series of presentations, are quite mind opening and in general truly filled with knowledge. I will be looking forward to all and any new presentations. Really nice music, great voice work and overall really nice. I would like it a little more if it was actually animated rather than new poses appear without any prior movement but it would just be icing on the cake rather than an essential.

Katan Katan

Amazing!

The animation was just amazing, the backgrounds where amazing, the music was amazing. Everything was amazing. Keep up the great work and I hope you get frontpaged.

Roy the Christmas Potato Roy the Christmas Potato

It was funny

It was funny and all that but it could use some touch ups on the graphics. Keep at it.

Madness genocide Madness genocide

Nope

The only thing that looked good graphic wise were the tanks and they aren't yours.

Giantsockmonster responds:

i'm not suprised...they were drawn by proffessionals

Information Saves Lives Information Saves Lives

Really Nice

It has that simple cartoonish feel to it. I like how the characters move in a 80 walking animation style. It was funny and well animated. The only critic is that it could have been longer so for that you get a 9 instead of a 10. Looking forward to more of your work.

Turista Preview Turista Preview

I'm a Puerto Rican

Can't wait to see it finished. I'm a Puerto Rican so I'm looking forward to what you say of my island.