The Escape Artist The Escape Artist

Like what you did with the camera man! Nice work. The characters could use a bit of work, and although this is a bit unrelated, you should take out the "experimental logo" text. The logo itself is pretty cool, you can change it whenever you'd like anyways so keeping it there seems like a note for yourself, not the viewer. Lastly, nice smoke fx at the beginning!

ShadeMachine responds:

Thank you Mabelma..!!!

GGA - Flight of the Arin GGA - Flight of the Arin

Awesome animation but you left in the reference for jacque.

fellowesart responds:

It should be sorted out now :)

Creeper. Creeper.

I liked this quite a lot, great work mate. I loved the little mouth explosion at the end, really cute. Keep a it.

Indirect Assault 2! Indirect Assault 2!

Sorry man!

The first versions looks better and plays better. I made those graphics by the way and come on why is it so small? You may have sponsor it but this one looks bad. I will have to talk to meman about it.

arcadepeer responds:

the size was auto resize now check it and i don't think its that much bad that you said. thanks anyway

Indirect Assault 2 Indirect Assault 2

Awesome!!

It's extremely awesome but the best part is that I made the graphics. I can't complain of everything. Keep up the great work and looking forward to working with you again.

Gmon Outta This Gmon Outta This

For a freestyle it's pretty nice. I suggest you stay clear of the egotistical rapping, try and tell a story with your rhymes rather than just saying, "I'm great, I'm great, I'm great" It makes for better songs in my opinion. Apart from that there's not much else to say, seeing as it's only a freestyle I can't actually judge your rhyming but keep going mate, and keep posting for sure, don't stop.

Lamazar1 responds:

Thank you! I really appreciate this review. I'm glad you didn't vote down on me too much and understood that I was just saying the first things that came to my mind that kind of sounded similar lol. I'll take your advice when I actually sit down to write a song and maybe soon will start even making my own beats to flow with. If you have any more suggestions PM me and we'll talk some time.

Erotica of a Fashionista Erotica of a Fashionista

This is truly amazing work! it seems like it's half cut-out and half full on indian ink on white paper. Love it, keep up the amazing work!

serenekitchen responds:

thanks! if you are keen, here are some close up shots:

Fortunation Fortunation

Simple and fun! I like it, my only suggestion would be to tone the saturation on the red; down a bit. It currently competes with the colors on the actual head.

Ryoma-Hechizen responds:

Thanks! Yeah, I kind of Agree, I usually don't go for that spectrum, so didn't know the impact it would have on the eye.

Teto Kasane Teto Kasane

The proportions and the anatomy are all over the place, but fuck do I love that color palette. Great work on that and best of luck at the con! Amazing work on the eyes, if the rest of the body had that level of detail and time spent on, I think this image would benefit greatly.

MikomiKisomi responds:

Thank you very much! I'll take that into consideration- I definitely do spend a fair amount of time on the eyes, so I'll try to figure out a way to spend that much time on everything else as well. :)